We’ve invested in several automated mobile systems that can package still, nitro, or carbonated products:
- Five M-250 mobile canning lines from Wild Goose Manufacturing (our flock of geese as we like to say- which is continually growing).
- One Wild Goose canning line that is capable of filling 10 different cans sizes including slim and sleek size cans (great for wine, cocktails or coffee!).
- Automated de-palletizing
- Customizable date coding
- Nitrogen dosing
- Automated pack-out using an Paktech handle applicator
- On-site DO (dissolved oxygen) meter
We believe the best protection is prevention and employ the following sanitation/safety standards:
- Proprietary CIP (clean-in-place) regimen with automated chemical dispensing
- We do not package products containing live bacteria (too risky!)
- Staff personal protection equipment such as rubber gloves, beard/hair nets, long pants instead of shorts
- Daily ATP testing
Your product’s integrity is our number one priority and we’ve invested in a variety of methods to ensure quality, such as:
- On-site DO (dissolved oxygen) meters
- ADV electronic seam inspection
- Established relationships with labs for third party product testing
- Industry leading data collection on the efficiency of each canning run to ensure minimal product loss and improve run-time and throughput
Vendor Managed Inventory
- 50,000 square feet of off-site storage for on-demand inventory, freeing up more room in your brewery for tanks, grain, etc.
Scheduling & Customer Service
- Dedicated Scheduling & Logistics Manager to ensure that we can accommodate what you need, when you need it
- Over 60 years of combined industry experience in brewing and packaging, so we can empathize with your pain points
Take advantage of our in-line liquid nitrogen dosing capabilities to give your product a smooth, creamy mouthfeel.
Fill & Seam
Quality control is our number one priority. We conduct seam inspections and fill level checks on every run.